- The customer does not share his or her personal data until the time of the first order from the MOSTRMI.PL Store, the subscription to the e-mail newsletter, or the completion of the contact form on the website. Up to this point, for statistical purposes, data are collected from server logs, in particular, the client’s computer IP address, the date and time of visits, or the viewed products.
- The placement of an order by the Customer to the MOSTRAMI.PL Store and also the registration on the site require the Customer’s consent to the collection and processing of personal data within the meaning of the Act of the 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item 926 with amendments). The Customer's personal data serves MOSTRAMI only for the purpose of the contract, including the issue of proof of purchase (VAT invoice) and the shipment of products. For the same purpose, MOSTRAMI has the right to share the collected data with its trading partners who cooperate with MOSTRAMI on fulfilment of the orders.
- The condition under which MOSTRAMI may send commercial information to the Customer is the consent of the Customer. Consent is granted independently from the consent for the processing of personal data in order to perform the contract, and may at any time be revoked.
- Every Customer who provides MOSTRAMI with his or her personal data may have unlimited access to them, may edit them or may delete them.
Conclusion of Sales Contract through the MOSTRAMI online store
- An order submitted to the MOSTRAMI.PL Store will be completed under the condition that the following mandatory information is provided at the time of the order:
- Name and surname or company name;
- Company NIP (if applicable);
- Delivery address and/or billing address;
- E-mail address;
- Telephone number.
- The MOSTRAMI.PL Store reserves the right to send the Customer information, via email, confirming the successive stages of the completion of the Sales Contract or contacting him by telephone on matters related to the completion of the Sales Contract.
- At the time of MOSTRAMI.PL Store registration or at a later date, using the appropriate service functions, the Customer can opt to receive, via email, free newsletters on new items, promotions, sales, contests, collections, events and other information related to MOSTRAMI.PL Store.
- The Customer may opt out of receiving the newsletter at any time. Resignation from the newsletter involves selecting the "Newsletter Settings" section in each electronic message sent, and then entering his or her e-mail address in the appropriate field. Unsubscribing is not equivalent to deleting an account on the MOSTRAMI.PL Store.
- The MOSTRAMI.PL Store reserves the right to:
- Transmit, via the newsletter, advertising and commercial information within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on Electronic Services (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 144, item 1204);
- Temporarily disable the newsletter service for technical reasons;
- Discontinue service of the newsletter after prior notification;
Cookies are used by MOSTRAMI solely for statistical purposes and for the administration of the site, and are not used for advertising purposes or given to third parties.
- The term "cookie" used hereafter refers to cookies and other similar tools, described in Directive 2009/136/EC of 25 November 2009 of the European Parliament and Council and in art. 173 of the Act of 16 July 2004 Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws of 2004, No. 171, item 1800, with amendments). Cookies are computer data, in particular text files saved on the Customer’s computer or other mobile device, at the time of the use of the online services. Cookies can contain the name of the website from which they originated, the time of storage before termination, and a unique number.
- Cookies that are necessary to the operation of the MOSTRAMI.PL Store can be distinguished. Relevant to this category, cookies are used for:
- maintaining the user session;
- saving the state of a user session;
- enabling authorization for the website login;
- saving the information that allows anonymous login;
- The next category of cookies are files that are not necessary to use MOSTRAMI services, but facilitate the use of them. They are used for:
- restoring the last seen thumbnail at the next login to the product;
- saving the Customer’s selection regarding the cessation of the viewing of specific messages or images a given number of times;
- restoring the user session;
- remembering the last selected category of a product;
- checking whether the storage of cookies is functioning properly;
- displaying recently viewed products in the online store;
- Cookie files are also used in the affiliate program to determine clients attributable to the appropriate partner.
- In many cases, software for browsing the web (the browser) allows, by default, the storage of cookies in the terminal equipment of the user. Customers of the MOSTRAMI.PL Store can make changes to their cookie settings at any time. These settings on your web browser can be changed in such a way as to disable the automatic handling of cookies or inform you of them every time you enter the customer’s website service. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (the browser) and in the "Help" menu of your web browser.